Daveland.com is rebooting...
When it relaunches, it will be my story of how I've traveled all over the world for the last 10 years, mostly in First or Business Class and at high end hotels, for almost nothing .
Sure, I might be a bit obsessed with frequent flyer miles, hotel points, and credit card points, but as anyone who has traveled with me can attest, it's been worth it.
- I'll start with my first experience, flying Lufthansa's Privat Air (all business class plane) to Europe, for free using United miles.
- Then I'll explain how a "mistake rate" in Bora Bora got me started on a hotel program that has given me more free stays than I can count in 4 and 5 star hotels.
- I'll talk about a trip through France's French Riviera and Monaco - almost all on points.
- And I'll wind my way through the last 5 years of free trips, credit card bonuses that paid off big time, and things I've learned over the years... most recently a trip from New York to Asia in First Class on Cathay Pacific - a trip worth approximately $15,000 round trip - for which I paid about $76 in tax for!
- I'll definitely spend a lot of time talking about how I have redeemed all these awards, given how much airlines have cut back on standard award availability.
And while I work on this venture, you can follow my (abbreviated) travel tips on my Travel Tips Blog @ HotelMagician.com
PS: Want to contact me? Just click here....